Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Morning hike

I was warned in the morning that it was too bloody windy to walk the 6 km between Petra and Molivos. The respect that Greeks have for weather is unbelievable, and kind of funny. So I thought to hell with that, I'm Swedish and I'm going. Obvisously the warning was not completely uncalled for.. I did freeze my but off. But it was totally worth it! This island just keeps taking my breath away after all these years. And coming home to a warm house and lentils with roasted veggies and toasted almonds, a hot shower and coffee on the terace is not bad either.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I 'hiked' to the supermarket this morning, froze my butt off and decided it was better to stay inside and bake a cake haha! Good for you lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taxiarchis, my friend, the angles of the same motive that you inspire to Ioanna, where do you get it all from...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara mou, you're getting more and more Greek by the day. xxx

    ReplyDelete